Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spinach Pasta Bean Salad

Haha, so the name of the recipe is a bit strange. Not sure what to exactly call it, so if you have any genius ideas, let me know! This is my most recent addition to my recipe collection. I ate it all last week for work and loved it. I actually look forward to eating lunch. It's tough to pack lunches for both James and I since we like very different things. I don't know what he would think of it, but I LOVE this stuff. :)

Spinach Pasta Bean Salad
Click here to print

  • 8 oz pasta (or quinoa)
  • Olive oil
  • Garlic cloves
  • Lemon juice
  • Great Northern Beans (1 can or homemade)
  • Baby spinach
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Balsamic vinegar

1) Cook pasta or quinoa.
2) Saute the beans in a little olive oil, garlic and lemon juice.
3) Assemble all ingredients in a bowl.
4) Sprinkle lightly with balsamic vinegar.

As you can tell I'm very specific on amounts in this recipe! Jk. I just basically make a big patch, put everything in separate containers and each morning pile it all together to take to work. YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!


Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious! Will be giving it a try.

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)