Sunday, September 30, 2012

Vitacost

I like helping people get deals and I like getting deals as well. So if you have never heard of Vitacost I really recommend you check it out. They have natural and organic products at (usually) a much lower price than in the stores. I am definitely one for shopping locally, and I still do...but some things I just can't afford unless I buy it from Vitacost. 

So here's the deal. If you order through Vitacost, PLEASE click on the link below because it is their Refer-A-Friend program...not only will you get a $10 off coupon but I will as well. And then you can turn right around and invite people as well and get more $10 off coupons! 

Here is the link: Vitacost Refer-A-Friend

Just remember that is has to be your FIRST purchase in order for everyone to get their $10 coupon. And I'm pretty sure that there is no minimum in order to use the coupon. Also, they offer free shipping on any purchases of $49 or more. Generally I just wait to order until I have that much to purchase. I really hate paying shipping prices. 

Some of the products I like to buy through Vitacost:

Definitely need this stuff! I use it for my easy peasy homemade laundry soap. 

http://www.vitacost.com/dr-bronners-organic-pure-castile-liquid-soap-citrus-orange-8-fl-oz


Love this stuff...I've used it on quite a few aches and pains.



One of these days I want to do a LOT of research on Aspartame...but until then, I know it's bad, so I try to stay away from it as much as possible. This is the gum we chew that contains none of that nastiness.





I usually make my own stevia leaf extract, but I like to have this on hand for certain things.


Oh goodness. I really like this hairspray. It smells de-LICIOUS. Again, I usually make my own hairspray (waaay cheap!) but this is nice to have on hand.



I'm adding in figs to my diet since they are alkaline. And I just love figs. Much cheaper buying them from Vitacost.



Last but not least! The ever talked about coconut oil. Now I realize that the Gold Label brand of coconut oil is said to be the best of the best. However, I personally cannot afford $20 for a 16 ounce jar. This jar from Vitacost is $23.99 for 54 oz. Lasts me quite awhile. and it is organic unrefined extra virgin. So I'm good with that. 


Those are just a few of the things I like from Vitacost. Check it out and get your $10 coupon!


~~~~~
Bethany :)
~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. You can try and experiment and make your favorite green smoothie recipes.

    I remember the smoothie bar at the mall serving up
    fruit and vegetable drinks and the extras offered including bee pollen,
    flax and other curious items I'd never heard about (and had no clue about how they might benefit my
    health). You can look through the internet for other and different combinations
    of recipes.

    Also visit my web-site :: ninja 1500 watts ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but iit has pretty
    much thhe same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!


    Also visit mmy web-site - just click the up coming internet page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as well as the content!



    Here is my site; mma dummies

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)