Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gingersnap Molasses Cookes


Mmm mmm tastiness! This is totally a fall recipe...goes right along with all that pumpkin if you ask me! I just baked this recipe for the first time tonight and I am super happy at how they turned out! And guess what?! They are semi healthy! Hidden ingredients that no one will ever know are there...like my mom putting spinach in lasagna...except we all knew that was in there. Haha! Sorry, Mom...couldn't resist. I love ya. :)

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sucanat (or regular sugar)
3 eggs
1 Tbs vanilla
1/4 cup molasses
2 Tbs cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cloves
2 tsp baking soda
2 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup flaxseed flour

Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 350*. Beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixer till light and fluffy. Add in one egg at a time beating well after each egg. Then add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well. 

Drop on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.


Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!


1 comment:

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)