Monday, October 15, 2012

Peanut Butter Pie

I started making this recipe when I was cutting out all (okay, at least MOST) sugar. It's been awhile since I've made it. It's really quite tasty. And creamy. Haha. So maybe it's not the healthiest pie in the world, but hey. I never said I was a saint. At least there is no sugar in it! Good ol' stevia. :)



Peanut Butter Pie

1 1/2 cups heavy cream
2 tsp. vanilla
6 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 to 1 tsp. stevia (to taste)
Chocolate cookie piecrust





Beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter and stevia in mixing bowl. Beat with an electric beater until smooth. Add whipped cream mixture and beat till well mixed. Place mixture in crust, cover and refrigerate. Serve chilled. You can either keep it in the refrigerator or the freezer. 

Let me know if you try this and what you think!

Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)