Friday, November 23, 2012

Cinnamon Baked Pears

So James and I discovered that we loooooove baked pears on our first anniversary.We stayed in a bed and breakfast on the Maine coast and they served these for breakfast one morning. Totally delicious. I later attempted them myself and they now will be a family tradition for holidays. (If we're ever home for any...haha.) 

Of course you can double, triple or quadruple this recipe as necessary. :)

Ingredients:


2 Ripe pears
2 Tbs. Brown Sugar
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tbs. Butter, melted

Directions:

Peel pears and core them while still whole. Leave the stem on. Place pears on a square of foil and drizzle with the butter mixture. Wrap each pear individually. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or till tender. Serve immediately. 


Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)