Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dill Dip


Oh my stars this stuff is awesome. Honesty to goodness I crave this dip...and it's so healthy!!! I eat tons of vegetables for lunch every day because of this dip. Recently it's been my favorite part of lunch time. Is that weird? :)

Dill Dip 

(FYI: This recipe is very vague. I totally just dump and taste. Haha, sorry!)

plain yogurt (I prefer Greek. Thick. Creamy. Delicious.)
dried dill weed
dried minced onion
seasoning salt

If I had to guess on amounts...I'd say I use about a half cup of yogurt, 2 tsp. dill weed, 1-2 tsp. minced onion, and 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt. But really it's to your own taste. Just stick your finger in and taste it! Hehe....



Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)