Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fajita Seasoning

Nothing makes a fajita better than a good seasoning. I don't care to buy seasoning mixes because I'm paranoid about hidden MSG. This is a mix I created that is super delicious on beef or chicken to make fabulous fajitas.

Fajita Seasoning
Print recipe here


  • 4 tablespoons minced onion
  • 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
  • 2 teaspoons ginger powder
  • 2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon oregano
  • 1 tablespoon cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
  • 2 teaspoons parsley
  • 2 teaspoons good quality salt

Mix, store and you're done! Add desired amount to the cooking meat and enjoy your fajitas. :)



~~~~~
Bethany :)
~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Is this posting twice? Anyway, do you use this same seasoning for tacos, or do you have something different? I made fajitas last night, but we're doing tacos on Tuesday! I examined the seasoning we have on the shelf - the Trader Joe's stuff is WAY to spicy for the kids, and the normal stuff is chock full of GMO grossness. I told Josh it's basically cancer in a bottle, and got all involved in a discussion about how MSG lies to your brain... ah, food. :) Post LOTS more of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Nice of you to read my little blog. :) I don't use this one for tacos...but I have a mix just for tacos and it's delicious! I will go find it and post it tonight. I want to do more research into MSG...GMO...Aspartame...etc., etc., because I KNOW they are bad I just forget what exactly they do to you! Nasty stuff. ;)

      Delete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)