Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gooey Goody Bars

These are pretty tasty. And they taste totally bad for you. But they are only SEMI bad for you. What a deal. :) Haha. I was craving some serious chocolate today so I whipped up a batch of these. And now I'm out of oats, cocoa powder and coconut oil. Apparently I need to go grocery shopping.    

Gooey Goody Bars

1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup dried cranberries

Melt the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in the oats, cocoa powder and cranberries. Spread into an 8X8 pan. Refrigerate until hardened. 



     Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!
                     

2 comments:

  1. Sound yummy for "you." Got any suggestions for someone who doesn't crave chocolate? Lol

    And, hey, does anyone else ever comment on here? Or am I the only one who keeps you company? :)

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I actually was thinking about you while I was writing this post...and how you would NOT appreciate it. ;) I have a delicious recipe you WILL enjoy though. And you are my most loyal comment-er. Once in awhile someone will, but mostly my blog is silent. Haha. Thanks for your comments! :)

      Delete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)