Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Show Me

Lord in heaven,
You are the Potter
I am the clay.

Make me pliable in your hands;
Show me Your will
And let Your will be done.

My life is so uncertain;
You, the only certainty.
Lead me on Your stable path.

Where you want me in this life
I yet do not know.
Show me Your will
And let Your will be done.

You will mold me and shape me
Until the day that I die.
Keep me on your stable path
And let Your will be done.

My only hearts desire
Is to mold my will to Yours.
Show me Your will
And let Your will be done.
 Amen.


**Originally written a few months before my highschool graduation back in 2003. Apparently I wasn't sure what to do with my life. :)

~~~~~
Bethany :)
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)