Friday, January 4, 2013

Taco Seasoning

This one is for you, Emily. :)

Healthy and delicious taco seasoning mix. No hidden ingredients like MSG. Tweak it to your own taste; if you have little ones who don't like spicy then add little or no cayenne and less chili powder. Or if you do like spicy, add more! I also tend to add more cumin because it's my FAVORITE. 

Taco Seasoning Mix
Print recipe here

  • 6 tablespoons minced onion
  • 3 teaspoons salt
  • 3 teaspoons chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 3 teaspoons minced (or granulated) garlic
  • 2 teaspoons oregano
  • 3 tablespoons cumin

1) Mix all the ingredients together.
2) Store in an airtight container.

To use, simply add desired amount to the cooking meat. I personally double this batch to I don't have to make the mix as often. But do whatever works for you. 



~~~~~
Bethany :)
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)