Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eye Makeup Remover


Easiest eye makeup remover ever!!! With a top-secret-economical-smartest-softest-on-your-eyes-best-tip-ever included at the end. All free of charge. :)

In a small glass bottle combine the following:

50% jojoba oil
50% wheatgerm oil

Cover tightly, swirl slightly to combine and you're ready for business. I chose these oils specifically for their amazing properties. (Click on them to learn more.)

**Another option is to use just straight coconut oil. The bonus of coconut is it's said to increase eyelash growth. Hey, that sounds pretty sweet to me!

Now here is the top secret trick. It's so ingenious I should charge for the information! Jk. So there's the thing. I originally used this by pouring a little onto a cotton ball. Um, about the 5th time of getting cotton fuzz in my eye I had enough of THAT business. So I thunked in my thunker and thought a great thought. And this is what I came up with...I have all these leftover scraps of fleece from various tie blankets I have made. (And my Grandma even gave me her leftovers!) I've been wanting to make them into a blanket, but just haven't done it. So I cut several of them up in small squares and use them as my "cotton rounds"! They are so soft and so gentle on your eyes...PLUS! They are/were free AND re-usable. Can it get any better?? I realize I'm being a complete dork about this, but you have to admit it's pretty nifty. 

*You need very little oil on the fleece to remove your makeup. Otherwise you will get OIL in your eyes...not fuzz. Not pleasant.

So now this means A) you finally have a use for those fleece scraps or B) it's time for you to make a tie blanket or C) find a sweet Grandma who is willing to give up her fleece scraps. You have options, people, so get busy and make some makeup remover that will actually be good for your eyes!



Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!



1 comment:

  1. Lol your thunker makes me laugh! Fun post!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)