Thursday, February 7, 2013

Interior Car Protectant

This is a random post, I know...but I always forget to do this and by golly that's silly cuz it's so easy and it works super fabulous! Makes the inside of your car super duper shiny. And it helps seal the vinyl and such so it doesn't get "bubbly" from the heat. Plus it's fun to make your car like new again! Sometimes when I'm feeling really crazy I add lemon essential oil to make it over the top delicious smelling. Love getting into my car when it smells all citrus-y! 

Car Protecant 

  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/8 cup lemon juice


Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a spray bottle or bowl. I personally use a bowl. And honestly I don't make this much. I kinda just eyeball it. A little goes along way. 

Anyway, once you mix it up, use a clean cloth to wipe a small amount of the oil into the dashboard and any other plastic or vinyl surfaces. Finish by wiping off the excess with another clean rag. Just really try to avoid the windows whatever you do...it's really tough to get them streak free if you get oil on them! :)

Now that I blogged about this...I should go do it...it's been awhile. Poor car.

Bethany
|





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)