Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pain Relief Formula

This is just a little spin-off of my hormonal headache formula I created. I actually have been using this one lately, and I think I like it better...I rub it on my neck in the morning when I wake up with a stiff neck or when I just don't feel awake. It not only makes me feel awake, but helps stiff muscles. Basically it's the same, but I took out the Lavender and put in Birch which is a powerful analgesic (pain-reliever). This concoction smells so refreshing and yummy!!


Pain Relief Concentrate:


30% Peppermint essential oil
20% Spearmint essential oil
20% Birch essential oil
10% Fennel essential oil
20% Rosemary essential oil

Mix 50 drops of the concentrate into 2 Tbs. of base oil. Almond or Apricot work well. Rub into any area that is stiff or painful. Very useful in treating tight muscles. 

Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)