Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wheatgerm Oil

External Uses

  • High in vitamins A, B, D and E
  • Contains proteins and minerals
  • A powerful Antioxidant which fights free radical damage
  • Helps regenerate tissue growth
  • Promotes elasticity of the skin
  • Useful for preventing and healing stretch marks
  • Soothes and heals psoriasis and eczema
  • Good for all skin types and especially prematurely aging skin

Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)