Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Asparagus Ham Dinner


This is one of those meals that, surprisingly, my husband enjoys. He is really picky about his asparagus! But I love that you can add as many veggies as you want in here. My only advice...don't overcook the veggies! They get kinda soggy otherwise. 

Asparagus Ham Dinner
Print recipe here
  • 2 cups spiral pasta (or 1 cup quinoa)
  • 1 bunch asparagus cut in 1” pieces
  • 1 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped 
  • 1 Tbs olive oil
  • 6 oz of fully cooked ham, cubed
  • Parsley, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, cayenne pepper--all to taste
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese



 Cook pasta or quinoa. Meanwhile sauté the asparagus and peppers in oil just barely tender. Add ham and cook until heated through. Stir in the spices. I prefer to use fresh if I have them in my garden, otherwise dried works. Serve over the pasta or quinoa. Sprinkle with cheese. 

Enjoy!


Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)