Thursday, August 8, 2013

Red Raspberry Leaves

Rubus idaeus

Properties:

High in the following:

    • Vitamin C
    • Iron
    • Calcium
    • Magnesium
    • Zinc
    • Manganese
    • Niacin
    • Chromium
    • Selenium
    • Thiamin
  • Astringent
  • Anti-spasmodic

Helps With:

Most known for its use in toning the uterus before and during pregnancy. Some places say it should not be used in the first few months of pregnancy but I personally know many women who use it faithfully during their entire pregnancies with no issues.

Also tones the pelvic muscles which can help with bed-wetting.

Can help soothe diarrhea.

As an anti-spasmodic it can help relieve cramps during the menstrual cycle. 

Getting More:

Drink it as a tea, hot or cold.

Put it in a tincture.

Mix it up in a combination to make a pregnancy tea.




Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)