Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stir Fry Sauce


I've been looking for a good and easy stir fry sauce for awhile now. Here's one that is the best I've found so far. 

Try it out and let me know what you think. Or even better, tell me what your recipe is so I can try yours!

Generally I make stir fry when I feel we've been lacking in the veggie department. It's a good quick fix for that and James doesn't even notice all those veggies. Haha. As long as I put the ones he likes in. :)

Stir Fry Sauce
Print recipe here

  • 3/4 cup chicken broth (or water)
  • 2 Tbs. arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
  • 3 Tbs. soy sauce
  • 1 Tbs. brown sugar
  • 1 Tbs. sesame oil (or whatever oil you like)
  • 1 Tbs. fresh ginger root, minced (powdered would work too I think)
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced


Whisk together the broth (I used water and it tasted fine) and arrowroot powder till smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and it's ready to be used! I poured it on my veggies and meat right before they were finished cooking, brought it to a boil and let it simmer for a minute or two to thicken up. Worked like a peach and James gave it a thumbs up. 


Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)