Monday, September 23, 2013

Weird Vegetation

We are going to play a little game. 

It's called "Where in the World Does Bethany Live?"

I will give you several pictures of some crazy vegetation and you guess where I live. Pretty simple. Here we go!!




Ariel from the Little Mermaid??





Inside someone's brain?





Whoville from Dr. Seuss??





Mars??





Midget little trees from Babyland??





The mushroom from Alice in Wonderland??





Fairyville??

WRONG! I live in Alaska.

But you knew that already. :) 

I just had to show you these crazy pictures of the amazing beautiful and unique vegetation up here. Sometimes I just stand in one spot and see how many different types I can see within a couple feet. It's quite incredible.

God's imagination is astounding.


Bethany
|

Disclaimer:
In order to protect myself from people who might take any information I have written out of context or use it in any way I do not intend...I must say the following: I am NOT a doctor. I take no responsibility for what you do or not do with any information I have written. My opinions and writings should not take the place of a  doctor...consult one of those if you need medical advice. Pretty much...please use common sense and I strongly suggest you do your own research as well. It's empowering!


4 comments:

  1. WOw! I love your images... you're correct... God's imagination is boundless, and we are the blessed recipients of it! Have a blessed day... Hugs, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you have done some amazing photography, Bethany. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)