Friday, February 28, 2014

Homemade Seasoned Salt

If you prefer not to use pre-mixed seasonings like me, than this one is for you! Good ol' Lowry's is hard to replace, but this makes a pretty darn good substitute. 

Homemade Seasoned Salt:
Print recipe here
  • 2 tablespoons good quality salt
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
  • 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon celery seed


Simply mix it all up and store in an airtight container. 


If you need a source for quality herbs, spices, etc. I personally love Mountain Rose Herbs as well as the Bulk Herb Store.
Please know that I am an affiliate of both of these businesses. This means that if you choose to purchase something through one of my links I will make a nickel or two, for which I am grateful.


Bethany
|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)