Monday, April 21, 2014

10% off Divinitea


I have been on the look-out for a place to buy organic loose leaf tea and I finally hit the jackpot! It's a small shop located in New York called Divinitea. After working for a short while in a tea shop I am now forever hooked on good quality tea. Divinitea has tons of flavors to choose from and they are all organic. I am in love. 

The tea is great quality which means you can brew each cup of tea multiple times. Don't throw those tea leaves away after the first brew!!! That's how you justify the cost of more "expensive" tea. :) 

If you drink tea then I highly recommend checking it out. Plus, if you use the following code you will get 10% off your entire first purchase.

Code: REWARD-8413-NS023-NHAX

Simply copy and paste that code during checking out. 

This article here is what got me looking into the importance of drinking organic tea. I don't know about you, but the whole point behind drinking tea is because it's HEALTHY. Nasty chemicals in your tea kinda defeats that purpose. 

Check it out and let me know what you think! Divinitea.com


Bethany
|

 **Using this code allows me to earn points towards free tea. Thanks for helping out! Once you sign up, you too can benefit from their point reward program. It's good stuff I'm telling ya! 




2 comments:

  1. Would love to hear your top 5 recommendations from this site. You know me and tea. I lean toward the spicy, fruity varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, there are so many that I WANT to try, but haven't yet. Honestly, I thought of you when I ordered the ginger peach one. It makes a really yummy iced tea. Once I try more I will let you know my top 5. First I have to find them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)