Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Coffee Creamer


Ya know those accomplishments in life that you feel exceptionally proud of? 

This is one of mine. :)

As far as I know, this is a coffee creamer like no other. It is *relatively* healthy, can by tailored to fit your taste buds by using several different substitutions, and above all, several of these use essential oils for outstanding flavor. 

One of my biggest pet peeves with other homemade creamers were *shudder*... the chunks. While I love the idea of using actual spices in my creamer, I just could not get over chewing my coffee. No thank you! 

*Note: be sure to use high quality essential oils, organic is best.
Also, please do some research to make sure that you are comfortable ingesting essential oils in this way especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.





These are the flavors I have created thus far. Check back because I have several more to post! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! It's fun knowing you are reading my blog. :)